Story Time - Story #1 63 Vs 64 Kevin - Kasinathan, Story #2:Dr.Guru 19 to 39

It's been a long time that I have written short stories. I have always been thinking of music and humour all the way, where a short story of my friend santhana restarted the story writing in me.
My way of writing stories is to imagine as if I am writing a story for a movie. Eventhough it's a short story, I try to write as if this story is going to be directed by some one in the film fraternity. Just gave a weird thought on these two stories and wrote this in a span of 2 days. These two stories have different plots and different audiences that it may appeal with. Whatever might be, request you to spend some time reading it.
Might sound to you as a movie! Even if it does not appeal for all, I am sure it may appeal for some. It may not be my Cup of tea, but you can read this with a sip of your tea. Happy Reading and post your comments. If possible I have a poll at the end of this page, do answer that.
Click the link below to read the story 63 vs 64 Kevin-Kasinathan....
Read 63 Vs 64 Kevin - Kasinathan Short Story!

Click the link below to read the story of Dr.Guru....
Read Dr Guru 19 to 39Short Story!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biriyani Anthem | சூடான பிரியாணி ரெடி - Premgi | Dan JR | GKV | Magesh |...

Aruwe (அருவி) - My first Album Creation

Star Vijay TV Isai Kudumbam - Finals - Down the memory lane