Story Time - Story #1 63 Vs 64 Kevin - Kasinathan, Story #2:Dr.Guru 19 to 39

It's been a long time that I have written short stories. I have always been thinking of music and humour all the way, where a short story of my friend santhana restarted the story writing in me.
My way of writing stories is to imagine as if I am writing a story for a movie. Eventhough it's a short story, I try to write as if this story is going to be directed by some one in the film fraternity. Just gave a weird thought on these two stories and wrote this in a span of 2 days. These two stories have different plots and different audiences that it may appeal with. Whatever might be, request you to spend some time reading it.
Might sound to you as a movie! Even if it does not appeal for all, I am sure it may appeal for some. It may not be my Cup of tea, but you can read this with a sip of your tea. Happy Reading and post your comments. If possible I have a poll at the end of this page, do answer that.
Click the link below to read the story 63 vs 64 Kevin-Kasinathan....
Read 63 Vs 64 Kevin - Kasinathan Short Story!

Click the link below to read the story of Dr.Guru....
Read Dr Guru 19 to 39Short Story!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Magesh Elangovan's Blog

India's Rice Export Ban | காரணம் என்ன ? Global Rice Crisis | Idhu Theriyaama Poche

Clean up your registry - Manage Your PC