Star Vijay TV Isai Kudumbam - Finals - Down the memory lane

It has become an agenda for me to ensure that I participate in atleast one stage performance every year. This is to ensure that my energy does not come down and I get pepped up with the new talents grooming around me. Yes that's what happened in Isai Kudumbam, a reality show of Star Vijay TV. As mentioned earlier Vijay TV has always been "Vijay" ( வெற்றி) TV for me.

Each time we particpate in Vijay TV, we fight hard to receive the winner's tag and this competition was no way different from the previous ones. We had to clear the knockout round, Semi's and enter the finals to face TCS, one of the tough opponents. The beauty of this contest was it was shot in two days and we had to prepare 14 songs considering each rounds and it was tough for us to complete the Semi's on Saturday night 10PM and come over for the finals on Sunday morning 9:00 AM. The entire episodes of Isai Kudumbam was shot over the weekend as all the participants were office goers and weekends were the only time they were free to engage in their passion.

If some one talks about the heart pumping at double the speed of normal rate, yes we had to experience it during the 4th and final round of the finals. TCS gave a great performance from Apoorva Sagothargal and completed their performance and it was our turn. I strongly believe in "presence of mind" and it was time for us to use the same during this round. In the third round, we lost to TCS which was a wooing round. Since Krishnamurthi (Kitcha) failed in his proposal attempt (wooing attempt), we made use of this as a case and selected the song "Alwarpettai Aandavaa" from Vasool Raja MBBS. Luckily it was sung by my favourite inspirational person -Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan.

If I had to do justice, it was time for me to sing this song with more perfection and ensure that we get the first prize of "One Lakh". During the performance, I just forgot the second line of Charanam, but quickly responded back with a vigor.

At the end when the judge Ramesh Vinayagam declared the winners it was not a normal wait for us to hear our team as winners. The secret of winning again was "perfect team effort, coordinnation and chemistry". - A formula that I always trust, preach and practice everyday....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biriyani Anthem | சூடான பிரியாணி ரெடி - Premgi | Dan JR | GKV | Magesh |...

Aruwe (அருவி) - My first Album Creation